We, continue, observing, public leaders, who, seem, more interested in serving their own, personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest, than, being focused, on the best – way, to effectively, SERVE and represent! As we have, seen, many times, there are generally, ramifications, when these individuals, refuse to do, what they, are sworn to, but, rather, become, little – more, than, career politicians, who only serve their own, best interests! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and, why it matters.
1. System; sustainable; self; self – interest; serving; strengthen; sanity: Einstein is often credited with stating, Insanity is defined as doing, the same thing, over, and over, again, and expecting different results! When, we need sanity, and sane, public leaders, now, more than ever, they continue pursuing, and doing, the same – old, same – old! We need to improve our system, focused on sustainable solutions, rather than, self – interest! If, we continue, electing these self – serving people, the nation, won’t get stronger, and/ or, better!
2. Empathy; emphasis; efforts; effects; evolving: Since, the world, is constantly, evolving, our nation, must evolve, to become stronger, and better! Elected officials must effectively, listen, and learn, and proceed, with the utmost degree of genuine empathy, placing their emphasis, accordingly! Properly – placed, efforts, and prioritizing, constituents/ citizens, generally, results in the most, desirable effects!
3. Relevant; realistic; responsible/ responsive; reach out: Why are there so few, responsible leaders, in our government, who take personal responsibility, and are responsible, for getting better results, and conditions? It takes relevant, realistic planning (instead of merely, wearing, rose – colored glasses, etc), to prepare, to make a difference, for the better! Every, quality leader, consistently, reaches – out, to his constituents, to know, and address their needs, goals, priorities, and perceptions!
4. Vision; visionary; views: Before, electing anyone, closely, examine, and consider, the individual’s vision, and priorities (as well as the quality of his character)! How is someone, visionary, in terms of his views, and how they might impact, creating better government, and governing, etc!
5. Excellence; endurance; enrich: Too many elected officials, appear, satisfied, with the same – old, same – old, even though, the public needs, and deserves, his utmost degree of genuine excellence! To achieve this objective, often, requires, consistency, and endurance, in order to enrich, our nation, and all its citizens!
Wake up, America, and demand, those, we elect, consistently, SERVE the public, rather, than, merely, themselves! Will you be a more – responsible voter, and citizen?
Keswick Weather - Did You Realise How Much It Rains in The Lakes?
It was only when I moved away from the Lakes that I realised that other places didn’t seem to rain quite as much, but I’ve never actually looked at the numbers to see if the weather in the Lakes really is that much worse. So, I’m going to take this opportunity to compare Keswick weather […]